Your 21st Century Career Success System
Get Your Students CareerPrepped!
Support Your Work-Based Learning Programs with Virtual Skill Development Activities
While a variety of online platforms exist for career awareness, exploration and planning, CareerPrepped focuses on the career preparation and skill development component of the WBL continuum. CareerPrepped is a career success system that supports WBL programs with virtual activities centered around student skill development and authentic assessment processes involving CTE educators and industry professionals. Students build, prove and showcase their workplace skills in an interactive environment, while learning how to articulate and evidence their skill claims through a guided process that models the type of self-reflection needed in the real world.
Quality CTE Program of Study Framework
Prepare Students for Career Success
- Improve students’ self-management and career management skills
- Improve students’ employability knowledge and skills
- Improve students’ ability to communicate and evidence their skill claims
- Encourage lifelong learning and skill development
- Empower students to demonstrate their CTSO activities and achievements through claimed skill badges, multi-media portfolio files, and authentic endorsements
- Provide lifelong career support and engage alumni in a continuous improvement process
CareerPrepped Core Features
For individual educators (teachers, coordinators, etc.) who want a personal account to use with their own students/classes.
For schools, districts, consortiums, agencies and other organizations in workforce development who want a centralized, organization-wide implementation.
|Unlimited users||Unlimited users|
|Give users access to all CareerPrepped features||Give users access to all CareerPrepped features|
|Unlimited digital portfolio storage||Unlimited digital portfolio storage|
|All users keep their accounts for life||All users keep their accounts for life|
|Create up to 10 groups to organize users||Create unlimited groups to organize users|
|* Free for ACTE Members (including members of ACTE's unified state association partners) affiliated with public and non-profit organizations.||
|Sign Up for Free||Request Consultation|